Saturday, October 07, 2006

WARNING: Gratuitously explicit photographs of beautiful scenery and far too many words follow....

So, we're back from our trip! What follows is a day by day account of all the fun we had - I've done it day by day so if you read from the bottom up, it's in order. Alternatively, because I've babbled on for AGES you might just want to take a squiz at the pics.

That's all!

2 Comments:

At 5:28 pm, October 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fantastic trip....and the scenery is so stunning!! I think this calls for a further trip another time. Not you of course...us! Looking forward to more news and photos .....

 
At 7:53 pm, October 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks BEAUTIFUL. Really enjoyed reading about your two weeks of travelling around Canada - and you camped??

This is the woman who wouldn't come to a music festival because she didn't 'do' camping and the next thing you know she's bedding down with bears in spooky Canadian woods!

I'm excited that you'll be home soon.

Zoe xx

P.S: Trailmix Surprise sounds vile. x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home