Jethro v The Tree update
You'll all be pleased to hear that Jethro is much, much better and his hobbling has improved to a mere "funny walk" now. He should be able to get back on the horse (or the board, as it were) in a matter of days. Unfortunately for him, ever since he tried to conquer the tree, the snow hasn't stopped and we've had some epic powder mornings where we've managed to get fresh tracks through virgin snow until midday. It's a wonderful feeling.
Maybe it was for sympathetic reasons, I dunno, but I managed to go into a tree yesterday too. I managed to beat the tree, as it was a mere young'un, but I still ended up upside down with my head in a pile of snow and my legs in the tree. Most amusing to Dave who was watching at the time!
The aftermath bruise - told you it'd be gnarly!


3 Comments:
I'm glad you avenged Jethro's honor and defeated the Tree.
Ignore the e-mail - I've seen the bruise for myself! You certainly do things in style. How's the tree?
Hey Cotton and Alex
Just wanted to wish you a happy new year.
Missing you guys. Everything on the blog makes it all seem fantastic! Still very jealous.
Still I'll be over to visit next week as planned - get that hot tub on.
Cairns
Post a Comment
<< Home