The Littlest Hobos...
"Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on..."
Yes, J and I moved out of the stinky granny flat, known as Condray Place, this weekend. It's nice to know that all my worldly possessions fit into the back of a Peugeot Estate... (just)
I want to use this little bit of cyberspace to send a message of thanks to mine and Jethro's parents for being so bloomin' wonderful with this move. You don't expect your kids to come back home, bring mountains of stuff to cram in the loft, and generally be a pain in the butt when they're nearly 30 years of age. So hats off to you, Mothers and Fathers. You're all brilliant and we love you lots.
Dad kept cracking jokes about building a new wing of our house to keep all my stuff in (and calling it "The Canada Wing") and Mum asked nervously if I was coming back in a year. Yes, Mum. I promise. The CD crates/gubbins/clothes/books etc will be out of the loft within 12 months. Honest.
Two weeks to go...


1 Comments:
So it's finally happening....good luck to you both, I shall look forward to hearing all the updates on your progress. Fingers crossed for snow for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home